Header Ads Widget

Bible contains literally thousands of God's promises waiting to be claimed in faith.

We have listed a few in this Blog. It's our prayer that your faith and trust in our Heavenly Father will be increased as you seek Him to supply your everyday need.

Receiving Victory and Reward

得胜得奖赏

DAY 107
启示录 Revelation 2:7

启示录 Revelation 2:7 | Bible Promises
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.
圣灵向众教会所说的话,凡有耳的,就应当听。得胜的,我必将神乐园中生命树的果子赐给他吃。
DAY 108
启示录 Revelation 2:11

启示录 Revelation 2:11 | Bible Promises
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.
圣灵向众教会所说的话,凡有耳的,就应当听。得胜的,必不受第二次死的害。
DAY 109
启示录 Revelation 2:17

启示录 Revelation 2:17 | Bible Promises
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.
圣灵向众教会所说的话,凡有耳的就应当听。得胜的,我必将那隐藏的吗哪赐给他。并赐他一块白石,石上写着新名。除了那领受的以外。没有人能认识。
DAY 110
启示录 Revelation 2:26

启示录 Revelation 2:26 | Bible Promises
And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations
那得胜又遵守我命令到底的,我要赐给他权柄制伏列国。
DAY 111
启示录 Revelation 2:27

启示录 Revelation 2:27 | Bible Promises
'He shall rule them with a rod of iron; They shall be dashed to pieces like the potter's vessels'-- as I also have received from My Father;
他必用铁杖辖管他们(辖管原文作牧),将他们如同窑户的瓦器打得粉碎。像我从我父领受的权柄一样。
DAY 112
启示录 Revelation 2:28

启示录 Revelation 2:28 | Bible Promises
and I will give him the morning star.
我又要把晨星赐给他。
DAY 113
启示录 Revelation 3:5

启示录 Revelation 3:5 | Bible Promises
He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
凡得胜的,必这样穿白衣。我也必不从生命册上涂抹他的名。且要在我父面前,和我父众使者面前认他的名。
DAY 114
启示录 Revelation 3:12

启示录 Revelation 3:12 | Bible Promises
He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. And I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.
得胜的,我要叫他在我神殿中作柱子,他也必不再从那里出去。我又要将我神的名,和我神城的名,(这城就是从天上从我神那里降下来的新耶路撒冷)并我的新名,都写在他上面。
DAY 115
启示录 Revelation 3:20

启示录 Revelation 3:20 | Bible Promises
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.
看哪,我站在门外叩门。若有听见我声音就开门的,我要进到他那里去,我与他,他与我一同坐席。
DAY 116
启示录 Revelation 3:21

启示录 Revelation 3:21 | Bible Promises
To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
得胜的,我要赐他在我宝座上与我同坐,就如我得了胜,在我父的宝座上与他同坐一般。